About Me

My photo
Jack of All Trades, Master of None. I have never met a hobby that I didn't fall in love with. But for now my focus lies mainly with pottery and with needle felting.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fresh From The Kiln

Just a quick update to let you all know what I've been up to. It's less than 5 months until the annual Wild Rose Renaissance Faire!! I know that sounds like a lot of time, but when you don't have much time, and you want to build up a lot of inventory, 5 months is almost nothing! I spent the fall creating inventory for my Etsy shop, and that turned out so well that now I am behind on creating new items to replace the ones I've sold.However, it's now time to focus on this medieval event, and so I have begun by brainstorming ideas and narrowing them down, and then mostly making molds for the pieces I want to create.

Here are a few pics, and just a hint at what you'll be seeing from me soon!


Here's some molds and some whistles (unpainted), and some pendant designs...


These are molds, or else molds for molds...in other words, the positive image I'll be creating a mold from. Lots of hard work, to be sure...


Some pellets for ??? You'll just have to wait and see!


These little guys need some pupils and some glaze, but they've already stolen my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment